Saturday, July 15, 2006

So You Think You're a Bro

Have you had a chance to watch Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance"? If not, it is now too late to see a true Bro in action (he was cut two weeks ago, so this post is coming a bit late). He is Jaymz...



I never thought that jazz dancing and Bros went together well, but Jaymz (of course he spells his name irregularly. I feel bad if his parents did that to him) knits together the two worlds seamlessly. For instance, on the night he was eliminated, he chose to dance the Paso Doble. This was an unusual choice, being that his background was not in Ballroom dancing. The judges, at first, thought this was a bold move on his part (even though he was terrible). After his performance, they asked him, "You're a Jazz/Hip Hop dancer, aren't you? Why did you choose the Paso Doble?" And in the best Bro voice I've ever heard (reminiscent of Spicoli on "Fast Times...") he said, "I don't know, I just woke up this morning and thought, 'I'm gonna do some Paso.'" I guess you had to be there.

You can subscribe to Bro Spotting with the I'M Player. Go to brospotting.com (if you're not already there), and download it for free.

As always, send your Brotos to bro.spotting@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home