Monday, June 05, 2006

"It's not like, it's love."

As my good friend Matt mentioned in the last post, I was on my honeymoon last week. I spent a good deal of time out in the sun, where I spotted many a Bro. Unfortunately, I did not capture the moments as often as I should have. Luckily, when I got from my trip and checked my email, I found that I had received an email from a Bro Spotter named Nicole Smith (geographical location unknown). She wrote...

"I love what you're trying to do here. It's not like, it's love."

She included these Brotos...

Beach Bro


Mardi Gras Bro


Thanks, Nicole.

It's good to know that Bro Spotting is touching the hearts of readers all over the world. Does Bro Spotting bring you joy? Tell us about it. Send your Brotos, questions or comments to bro.spotting@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm w/ you Nicole. I mean, it's hard to find a 'real guy' in the sea of Bro-hood, right?

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home