Monday, May 22, 2006

So Many Bros, So Little Time

I began this blog with the hopes of bringing awareness to (and ridicule of) a class of society that I call the Bro. We've all seen Bros, with their popped-collar polo shirts and puka shell necklaces fastened tightly around their artificially tanned necks. They reek of A&F cologne. They won't sit with their legs crossed, and pretend that it hurts them terribly when they try. This is the classic Bro - the Bro Originale. There are many Bro sub-classes, which I will explain later.

In the mean time, I will be snapping pictures of Bros that I have spotted around town (hence the title "Bro Spotting"), and I encourage you to do the same. Take some pictures, and send them to bro.spotting@gmail.com . The best Bro photos (or Brotos) will be viewed on this site, and possibly rated.

Happy Hunting,

Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home